Saturday, April 10, 2010

Jeeva - Powered by ICE 1000 VA now!!!

After almost an year since my old UPS [APC 500VA] started dying, I got a replacement for it. And now I can work continuously without worrying about fluctuation, hurray :-D

Though I felt a 1 KV UPS is a bit too much for me, I got convinced with my friend's argument when he referred to the load I put on to my UPS. I normally connect these to my UPS - CPU, Router, Modem, Creative 2.1 speaker, Printer, WD 1TB ext HDD & occasionally charging my mobile ;-)

So far its good with the new one, withstanding the loooooowwwww voltage last night, let me hope this stays healthier for long in spite of all my tortures :-)


-Jeeva

1 comment:

S.Parthasarathy said...

I have an idea to buy this ICE 1000VA UPS for my LCD projector 300W. I want a backup time of altelast 30min. will it be worth to buy it?
- Sarathy