Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Hello Mr. Moral Police...

I just don't understand one thing in the entire Mangalore episode yesterday. The thing is, what were you up to? Your chief says 'Maathru devo bhava' is our culture and he claims that we need to 'save our mothers & sisters' - wow, I perfectly agree with that. But are you such insane to beat up your mothers & sisters so that no other person dare to touch her? I don't see your point there.

Well, you could turn up and say that your chief had already apologized to the incident saying "The way has been wrong. I apologise for this. The way should not be like that.". Would a statement like that make up to whatever happened to your sisters out there who were molested by their own brothers [as you guys claim]?

If that does, then I've been taught since my childhood in my school that 'All Indians are my brothers & sisters', so I would also want to cure some of my brothers who are out of their minds and want to try the same way as you did. Oh yeah, I have my statement ready even before I act - "The way in which I treat could be wrong, I apologize for that. But it is our right to save our own brothers".

You also claim that pubs, drugs, strip dance are not our culture - true, I might agree that if you wold have gone ahead and beaten up any one politician for one of his scams since scam, corruption are not our culture either. Ok, not even to that level - have you beaten up any corrupted official who takes bribe from an innocent citizen? Oh, you wouldn't do that coz that's our very own culture isn't it?

Hold a second, would any moral police be reading this ever - coz I doubt if blogging is our culture? Is there any guidelines that they circulate across the country saying what are all our cultures and what shouldn't we do here after? Hello, anyone out there.....???


-Jeeva

No comments: